Treasure Frames Lesson
In this lesson you will learn:
• Develop your own "Tan Parchment" tiles using distress ink and regular cardstock paper
• How to center, frame and transfer a quote on to a tan tile
• How to plan composition of the tile for maximum use of the space
• How to create Zentangle® Renaissance techniques with brown and black pen
• How to plan and create beautiful 3-Dimensional tangled frames around your quotes
• How to add white highlights and dark shadows
• How to produce an antiqued, treasure map look
• And so many tips and tricks!
WHY THIS LESSON IS IMPORTANT!
Make your important quotes feel more precious
Framing and embellishing quotes is a wonderful activity to do, not only for personal affirmations, but also as cards and important messages to loved ones. Affirmations need framing and beauty if they are to be taken to heart! This lesson helps you to add importance to words -- you can also use these techniques in your journal or as gift cards. Make the words count more by adding gorgeous "antiqued" framing!
Advanced 1-hour long video lesson, including bonus PDFs
Includes video captions!
Hi there! I'm Eni Oken, artist since the age of 8, art instructor and teacher for almost 30 years, author of hundreds of articles, tutorials, video lessons and ebooks online and books in print, on various different subjects such as fantasy design, jewelry making and in recent years, the Zentangle method. My true passion is exploring methods and tools on how a person can create something remarkable in art, and teaching it to others so they can grow artistically.
Certified Zentangle Teacher® since 2016
Learn how to create beautiful dimensional frames around quotes using Renaissance techniques over tan paper
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn how to create super dimensional tangled frames around your favorite quotes