How EOD collects and stores your information
"Personal Information" is information about a person that is personally identifiable to such person like the person’s name, physical address, email address, or phone number, payment information, IP address, as well as other non-public information.
No financial information such as bank or credit card account numbers are visible to EOD other than purchase order information. EOD stores this information for bookkeeping and legal purposes. Sensitive financial information such as bank or credit card account numbers are all collected and processed by third party payment gateways (“Payment Gateways”).
EOD uses the following Payment Gateways:
"Anonymous Information" or "Aggregated Information" means information that is not associated with or linked to personally identifiable information. Anonymous or Aggregated Information does not permit the identification of individual persons. EOD stores this information for legal and statistical purposes.
EOD uses third-party data processors or vendors (“Sub-Processors”) that assist EOD in its obligation with respect to providing services to Buyers. Through Sub-Processors, EOD may collect, store and process your Personal Information.
EOD Uses the Following Sub-Processors:
- Sendowl.com: a shopping cart, e-commerce and digital file delivery service for non-EU and non-UK Buyers through enioken.com. Sendowl collects your Personal and financial information to complete purchases.
- Gumroad.com: a world-wide cart and e-commerce service. When you make a purchase at gumroad.com/enioken, the company that owns that website collects your Personal and financial Information to complete your purchase.
- Etsy.com: a world-wide marketplace ecommerce service. When you purchase at etsy.com/shop/enioken, the company that owns and operates that website may collect your Personal and financial information to complete your purchase.
- Paypal.com: a payment gateway. When you make a purchase through any of EOD’s point of sale and select Paypal as payment gateway, that company may collect your Personal Information and financial information to complete the purchase.
- Stripe.com: a payment gateway. When you make a purchase through any of EOD’s point of sale and select Credit Card as payment method, that company may collect your Personal and financial information to complete the purchase.
- Mailchimp.com: an email newsletter and marketing service. When you subscribe to Eni Oken's newsletter through enioken.com using an online sign-up form, your Personal information is added to a mailing list hosted by Mailchimp. Double opt-in and easy unsubscribe options are available.
- Facebook.com: a social media and group service. When you sign up for Art Club subscription service, you have the option to join the Art Club Facebook group, and by doing so, a Facebook profile will be created. You also have the option to grant EOD permission to capture and post screengrabs of your posts on enioken.com as testimonials or in its student gallery section. These posts can include your Personal Information and your copyrighted material.
- Squarespace.com: a website hosting service. This service hosts EOD’s website. When you submit information through EOD’s website forms, your Personal Information might be collected to process emails, permissions and sign up for newsletters.
- Vimeo.com: a streaming video distribution service. When you view a lesson or video, Vimeo may collect your IP address.
- Gmail (Google): an email service. When you submit an email directly to one of EOD's email addresses, your Personal Information and any attachments may be gathered and stored by Gmail.
- Dropbox.com: a backup service. EOD may downloads order information from the Sub-Processors and use Dropbox for backup and bookkeeping purposes. No financial information is downloaded.
- Backblaze.com: a data storage backup service. EOD may downloads order information from the Sub-Processors and use Backblaze for backup and bookkeeping purposes. No financial information is downloaded.
- MakePlayingCards.com: a print-on-demand service of tangible products. When you make a purchase at http://www.makeplayingcards.com/sell/enioken, the company that owns and operates that website may collect your Personal Information and financial information to complete your purchase.
- ArtofWhere.com: a print-on-demand service of tangible products. When you make a purchase at https://artofwhere.com/artists/enioken, the company that owns and operates that website may collect your Personal Information and financial information to complete your purchase.
- Lulu.com: a print-on-demand service of tangible products and books. When you make a purchase at http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/eni, the company that owns and operates that website may collect your Personal Information and financial information to complete your purchase.
Why We Collect this Information
We collect information for a variety of reasons, including administration of our website, legal, statistical and book-keeping, and EOD's effort to inform you of changes in our service, special offers, newsletters, and other products and services in which you may be interested. When you submit Personal Information to EOD, you understand and agree that EOD may access, store this information. You consent to the transfer of your information to and within the United States or other countries for processing and storage.
Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
Our Security Procedures and Your Privacy
EOD takes great care in maintaining the security of your Personal Information, and preventing unauthorized access to it, through the use of commercially reasonable technology and internal procedures. Although EOD takes great care in maintaining the security of your Personal Information, EOD does not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
Notice of Sharing
EOD may share your Personal Information or other information under the following circumstances: (a) within EOD, including our employees, and agents; (b) with third parties with your consent; (c) if we believe in good faith that it is required by law, legal process or court order; (d) as may be required to respond to an inquiry, request or complaint that you have made; (e) to persons or companies that EOD engages to carry out or provide support for the operations of its business (which may include customer support services or email service providers); or (f) if we believe in good faith that it is necessary to protect the personal safety, property, or interests of you, our users, the public, our licensors, or ourselves. EOD may share aggregate information and/or Anonymous Information about our users and visitors with advertisers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
Advertising, Marketing, and Promotions
We may disclose Anonymous or Aggregate Information to advertisers, business partners, sponsors, or other third parties but we WILL NOT disclose any information that could be used to personally identify you. The Anonymous or Aggregate Information may be used to gauge the usefulness and popularity of our web pages, or certain links to or from our Site.
As a Buyer or Clubber of EOD’s products, you consent to allow EOD to contact you to provide you with information concerning your transactions with EOD. Email contact, for example, may include information regarding your purchases, delayed payments or gallery submissions. If you have indicated that you would like to be contacted regarding other services and promotions, EOD may also contact you with commercial information about products, services, promotions, contests, or other activities or offerings that may be of interest to you. Additionally, with each commercial communication you receive from EZ, you will be given the opportunity to indicate that you wish to "Unsubscribe" from receiving such future communications.
Information Provided to Customer Service
EOD or its designated third party customer service provider may offer support and technical assistance via email. Whenever you communicate with customer service, you understand: (i) that a customer service representative may view and make changes to your Personal Information in order to provide the assistance that you need; and (ii) that a customer service representative may reply to you via email, phone, or text message.
We may disclose information we have collected from and about you (including Personal Information) if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us; or (b) to protect and defend the rights or property of us, the users of our Services, or third parties.
Partnership, Advertising Links
Notice to California Residents – Your California Privacy Rights (As Provided by California Civil Code section 1798.83)
A California resident who has provided personal information to a business with whom he/she has established a business relationship for personal, family, or household purposes (a "California Customer") may request information about whether the business has disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. In general, if the business has made such a disclosure of personal information, upon receipt of a request by a California Customer, the business is required to provide a list of all third parties to whom personal information was disclosed in the preceding calendar year, as well as a list of the categories of personal information that were disclosed. California Customers may request further information about our compliance with this law by e-mailing [email protected] Please note that we are required to respond to one request per California Customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this email address.
Subsequent Owner of Eni Oken Designs, Inc or EaZy Communities, Merger/Acquisition
Eni Oken Designs, Inc.
200 S. Barrington Ave.
PO Box 491393 Los Angeles, CA 90049
© Copyright 2010 Eni Oken Designs, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
GDPR - EU General Data Protection Regulation
If you are a resident of the UK or EU, under the GDPR you have the following rights:
1. Names: We must name all organizations that will have access to and/or process user data. Please see above heading entitled “EOD Uses the Following Sub-Processors.”
2. Transparency: We must explain the explicit reason for the processing of a customer’s user data. Please see above heading entitled “Why We Collect this Information.”
3. Unbundled consent: User consent for data collection must be separate and easily distinguishable from consent for other terms and conditions.
4. Affirmative opt-in: Consent to data processing must now result from affirmative opt-in procedures, precluding the former industry standard of pre-checked consent boxes. Along similar lines, companies must obtain new and affirmative consent from users who receive marketing emails in order for the company to continue sending out those emails.
5. Right to be forgotten: Companies must allow users to request to erase or modify their data, so long as the consumer’s privacy interest is greater than the public interest for keeping the data.
6. Right for access and right for accountability: Companies must allow users to view the data that companies have on them and correct inaccuracies, respectively.
7. Right for breach notification: Companies must alert customers within 72 hours if their data has been breached in a way that can cause “risk to the rights and freedoms” of EU-based data subjects.
8. Right to data portability: Companies must supply users with the ability to virtually send the data that the company collects on them to a different business, trusted third party, or the user themselves when “technically feasible.
Updated on June 22, 2018