Tangling Recipes Video Lesson
Learn how to organize your projects, ideas and techniques so you NEVER run out of Zentangle ideas! Understand why prolific experienced artists seem to have so much inspiration.
A beginner 34-minute video.
This lesson comes bundled with Art Club membership.
IN THIS LESSON YOU WILL:
- Learn how to create Recipe cards that can help you register your ideas and techniques
- Understand different types of Zentangle Recipes you can store, other than patterns
- Learn how to reverse engineer your own art to solidify what you learned
- Watch 4 different Recipe card case studies
- Learn to create a catalog of ideas, techniques and projects so you never run out of inspiration
- And so many tips and tricks!
Eni, I just watched the video for the first time, and I know I'll be going back to it many times to put your marvelous ideas into my memory bank. Thank you for the organizational tips, which I believe add a wealth of helpful information to the Zentangle body of wisdom.
Paula Schneider via email
Thanks so much for this video. I greatly appreciate organization tools, and there's no way I can remember all the ideas or tips and techniques I see online, all in my head. Brilliant. This was very valuable to me. Can't thank you enough!
Jenny Sheehan via email
I love this lesson, not only for myself, but as a way to teach my more experienced students how to organize and create new ideas with what they already know.
Kathryn Jacoby via email