Circus Banners Video Lesson
Learn how to create a super fun Circus-inspired tangled piece using pens and colored pencils over tan paper.
2-hour advanced video lesson.
Not available for individual purchase at this time. Come back later!
- Circus Banners Materials & Supplies
- Circus Banners Advanced Video - 2:06 hours
- Circus Banners Case Case Study PDF - 2 pages
- Circus Banners Case Case #2 Study PDF - 2 pages
- Circus Banners Case Study #3 Study PDF - 2 pages
- Circus Banners Case Study #4 Study PDF - 2 pages
- Circus Banners Recipe Card PDF - 1 page
Materials and supplies:
• Tan Zentangle tile (or other 3.5 to 4 inch square tan paper).
• A square piece of scrap card paper the same size as your tile.
• A pair of small scissors.
• Black thick inking pen (I use Tombow Mono inking pen 03 or Micron PN)
• Red inking pen (I use Micron 01)
• Gold pen (I use gold Pen-Touch or gold Gelly roll)
• Blue marker (any brand, even cheap kid's markers. Turquoise or royal, but not too dark!)
• Regular colored pencils: yellow, ochre, dark brown (burnt umber), black, red and dark blue. (I like mostly Faber Castell Polychromos, except the yellow is better in Prismacolor).
• White Prismacolor colored pencil
• White Gel pen
• Colored pencil sharpener
• If you have it, yellow moonlight gel pen. Optional.
• Journal or practice paper
• Regular pencil
"It was a great, detailed, layered and sparkly class today Eni Oken thank you." - Miriam via Facebook
"My first live Eni class! I really enjoyed it." - Christine H. via facebook
"Great class. Can’t wait to do another." - Sandra P. via facebook
"This was a mind-bending class with some delightful challenges; enjoyed every minute (and they went by so quickly!)" - Annie S. via facebook
"Fun 'under the tent' with the Circus tile! Thanks Eni for another winner!" - Cathy B. via facebook
"What a class ! The 4 hours flew by. " - Deb M. via facebook